Junior Syndicate

Friday 6 June 2014

Our thoughts about the fantastic Middle School production...



Dear Middle School
Thank you  for doing your amazing production, we will never forget it. I really like the black hole and the Ninjas.
From Joseph. 

Dear Middle School
I really liked the part where The Professor was on the bicycle and Cumulo was amazing. I also loved the Black Hole Ninjas. I thought they were all good. 
From Joshua

Dear Middle School
I liked the Black Hole song  and the golden costumes. I really liked Cumulo.
By Levi    

Dear Middle School
Thank you for your production. I really liked your costumes.
From Oliver





Dear Middle School 
Thank you for the performance. It was nice. I thought that the pirates, The Black Hole dancers and The Professor was neat. 
From Anika

Dear Middle School
 I really liked your production.I thought the best part was when the Professor's bubblegum turned the Space Pirates into little space babies. Thank you for the production it was funny. The funny part was when Cumulo called the professor an eggy face.
From Kieran

Dear Middle School
Thank you for the production. I liked the coloured clothes and I liked The Robots. 
From Taimane

Dear Middle School
I really liked the nice show, it was funny and awesome. Thank you. I thought it was cool too. I liked it, it was wonderful and perfect. I saw amazing baby pirates and the professor riding his tricycle in The Black Hole.
By Divyanshi


Dear Middle School
 I really liked the production because it was perfect. I thought the best part was when the 
Space Pirate turned into a Space baby because it was funny. I really liked when the Professor was riding the tricycle. I really liked it when the robot was talking.
From Niki  

Dear Middle School
Thank you for the show. I really liked the part when the professor blew his nose and the part when Cumulo  sang "That eye in the sky" and I liked it when they did the dance for the black hole.
From Carla

Dear Middle School
I really, really liked your production. Thank you. The dancing was amazing and the singing was awesome. Middles you were so brave some of you were funny. The funny part was when the pirates turned into a baby. It was the best ever production I have ever seen. 
From Prachi


Dear Middle School
I really liked your show. It awesome and I really liked the part when The Professor was riding his tricycle. I thought the dancers where wonderful and I thought the pirates were amazing.The show was perfect. I really enjoyed the show and the singers were excellent.
From Jovana.



Dear Middle School
Thank you for  inviting us. We all liked Your show, it was funny and I won't forget it. It was excellent too.Your  show was a bit loud for me. I really liked the Professor. 
From Johan

Dear Middle School
Thank you for the pirates. I liked the Robots.
From Jessica

Dear Middle School
Thank you for the production. I really liked the Ninjas from the black hole and the Professor too. The Professor he was smart and the Space Pirates were too.
From Zacharya.


Dear Middle School
Your production was spectacular.
The costumes were wonderful. I really liked the Space Babies.  
From Willow.

Dear Middle School
I loved the production because it was very funny and cool. I really liked the Professor on the cycle. From Madeline.






















No comments:

Post a Comment