Junior Syndicate

Monday 9 June 2014

Our Junior School Disco


At the disco I danced with my friends We did the Limbo and there was a disco ball too. We pretended we were playing a guitar. They played "What did the Fox Say?" I had fun, I got a glow stick.
By Joshua

On Friday at the disco there was lots of people with glow sticks dancing to the music. I was shuffling my feet with Grace and I had lots of fun.
By Madeline.

On  Friday I went  to  a  disco I was  shuffling my feet I was dancing with my friends.
By Willow.

Last Friday in the hall there was a disco for the Juniors. I went to the disco and I danced with Madeline. I liked it when the lights were flickering. It was fun. 
By Grace

At the disco we were dancing it was colourful in there.
By Divyanshi

Last Friday night in the hall there was a disco for the Juniors. I went to the disco and I danced with my best friends. 
By Jovana.

I went to the disco and I had a sword fight.
By Kieran.

No comments:

Post a Comment