Junior Syndicate

Thursday 29 May 2014

A Frosty morning



This morning the grass was frozen. There was tiny bits of ice on the grass. It was called frost. The frost was stiff. The frost was watery. It was very slippery. When I touched the frost my hands were very cold. I stepped on the frost and it went crunch.
By Grace


On the 28th of May in 2014 at Sunnybrae 
Normal School there was lots of frost.The frost was slippery and icy cold. Kids were having lots of fun sliding down to the bottom field. It was freezing cold, then the bell went. When the teacher had called the roll we went outside again to think of adjectives to describe the frost like sliding, slippery,watery, 
stiff grass, crunchy, hard, lumpy bits of ice. I was too cold to think of any more adjectives to describe the frost.
By Kieran    

This morning I saw tiny bits of ice. It was frost and it was slippery  and frozen. It was wet and stiff and the grass was icy. It was  crunchy and hard and it was very cold. My hand had a lot of ice  on it.
Jovana

On Wednesday it was cold and slippery. There was frost from the sky and it went on the field. I felt the ice on the grass and it made my hands red.
Zacharya

Today I saw ice. The ice was cold and the ice looked like a white blanket. The grass had froze. The ice was tiny bits of water. The ice was stiff.
Johan

The frost is like ice. It is tiny bits of ice and it   was like a white blanket. When I touched it, it was cold.
By Carla

This morning tiny bits of frost was on the field. The frost was watery and slippery. It felt very icy. It was crunchy and stiff. The frost was frozen water. It covered the Sunnybrae School field like a blanket. 
Prachi

The other day the field was as white as a sheet  
because it was covered in frost. I felt it. It was cold and it was slippery. When I came inside my hands were cold. I thought it was like snow.
Oliver


When I came to school the bottom field was all frozen and it was very hard to walk on. The frost was very, very cold.
by Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment